Friday, April 30, 2010

Fooooooood!


Everytime I eat a meal, I think, "THAT was the greatest thing I have ever tasted!" -until the next one comes around. The best thing about this pregnancy so far is my absolute indulgence of food. I made a ham and cheese pita pocket for lunch and it was so delicious, I made two. Now I'm eating reheated shrimp and artichoke bake from dinner last night and it's heavenly. Wednesday I made a beef stew with egg noodles that completely rocked my world and gave me major mouth-gasms.

I lay in bed thinking about what food would be most delicious to have next until the mouth watering and stomach growls are too much to handle and I get up to eat. It feels so good to have this level of adoration or practically everything food because it distracts me from anything negative I might be experiencing at the time. Hormonal? I think I'm too hungry for that; maybe later. Backache? Shut up, I'm making a sandwich.

 Mmmm, I think I'll go eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment