Monday, April 19, 2010

On to the 2nd Trimester!

Your Baby: Week 12


As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed. (from thebump.com)

I've reached the 2nd Trimester and that means I should be feeling much better. Headaches and dizziness have begun, as well as the worst pregnancy symptom I get- acid reflux/heartburn. It usually starts around this time and I move to the recliner so that I can remain more upright and actually sleep at night. I'm not sure how well that's going to go with a breastfeeding 2 year old clinging to me all night. I've had to wean him from the left side because it's so sore. The right is too, but it is much more tolerable.

2 comments:

  1. I loved moving into the second trimester! It's so much better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in the third! I'm so jealous! I can't wait 9 whole months (or 8ish, I guess), without getting impatient!

    ReplyDelete