Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still Pregnant!

I am going to be 5 whole weeks pregnant tomorrow and everything seems norml and fine. I'm still a bitch, I'm not quite as crampy as I was a few days ago, I'm SO tired all the time but generally I'm great!

In total, I've had 10/10 positive tests (Dollar tree has great tests for a buck so I bought a bunch for fun!) and no AF show so everything seems like it's going well.

My first appointment with the midwife should be around March 15th and I'll be 8 weeks by then so maybe we'll be able to hear a heartbeat! Then I have an ultrasound scheduled for March 17th with my local family doctor who will be assisting with prenatal care so that I don't have to go to Albuquerque for every appointment.

Life is different in PregnantLand.

No comments:

Post a Comment