Friday, February 5, 2010

Frugality

I discovered this wonderful 2nd-hand store last year that sells pre-owned children's clothing and now I shop there at least twice a year. We went recently to get most of the clothes that the kids will be wearing this summer. We spent almost an hour there. The kids were well-behaved and played with other kids while I did the shopping.

The end result was incredible.... I got 30 items for $82 and got a Moby Wrap for an incredible $30 (online: $50-$79.99)! I like it much more than slings- easier on the back though it is harder to get them in and out.

Here's what I came away with:





















This included skirts, shorts, pants, shirts, and very cute dresses for Chloe. Some items were brand new and costed the
most at around $7.

I love Other Mother's so much, I want to go back and double the size of their wardrobes!

No comments:

Post a Comment