Saturday, June 12, 2010

Well I did it...

I spoke to my advisors and worked out a plan to cut down to one class per term until the end of the year (that's two terms total). Next term I will be studying Creating Wellness- Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing, which sound pretty great. It's another 400-level course, but I think it will be much easier for me to focus on it without the stress of another class. I did have to pay a bit of a price to be able to do this though. The difference between my Pell grant and the tuition was too low to file for financial aid so I have to pay it over the next few months.

The following term, I have to choose an elective that's either on the health side or the wellness side (as my major is Health and Wellness). This sets my graduation date back a bit, but I guess I don't have to race to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment