Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm going to cry my ass off. And then make food,.

I registered Chloe for Pre-K on Monday. Went to the school, filled out forms, happened to meet the nice lady who is going to be her teacher, asked her questions and left. I was pretty psyched at the prospect of my girl going to school full time and then... Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... all day.... My baby girl's going to be in school forever!! That's 28 daylight hours A WEEK!  And then after Pre-K, it's Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd. Driving home from the school, I almost lost it. I had to call my mom and get some sympathy. She laughed at me. Thanks! That's great, mom!

On the bright side, she's going to absolutely love school- the kids, the learning, the comraderie. I'm seriously considering purchasing a bento box so that I can take time and prepare her special and HEALTHY lunches. School lunches in NM are disgusting. I know, I've been there! Soooo.... maybe this one since she REALLY loves Ponyo:
Okay, so I'm probably as excited as she will be and I have 5 months to prepare myself. -Sigh- my girl's growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment