Wednesday, March 24, 2010

9 weeks or 10 weeks...

I had an ultrasound last week and the doctor guessed that I was a week ahead, making that potential due date October 26th. So today I'm either 8 weeks, 3 days or 9 weeks 2 days (in my 9th or 10th week). The baby is about an inch long now and lost the tail.

The important thing was we got to see our little belly babe's heartbeat! He scheduled me for another one in a month that I'm going to cancel because it's not necessary and I don't want any more unnecessary ultrasounds.

Symptom update:
Still nauseous all the time and I have to take at least one nap a day or I'm dying. Thankfully, Daniel has started being more sympathetic instead of telling me to 'get over it.' I'm still very emotional but that's a fact even when I'm not pregnant. I'm hungry all the time, which is good because if I don't eat for a while, I get pretty sick.

The belly's getting pretty plumpy, which is normal for me. Daniel told me the other night, "I'm diggin' the baby belly." Love that he's a fan! Here's a belly shot from 7 weeks 2 days:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You look great! Hopefully the nausea will subside soon.

    ReplyDelete